Friday, August 24, 2007

New iPod Product Line on Sep 5th (iPod Touch and Nano)

Ars is reporting that September 5th is the day for the launch of the new iPod line. This is thought to include the new iPod Touch (iPhone w/o the Phone and a bit HD) and the new iPod Nano (the old iPod Video only smaller and fatter (Christ did I say fat, I meant big boned). This falls in line with Apples releases in Sept 05, and  again in Sept 06, just before the holiday season. 


No news about the Nano, but I'm pretty sure that it will involve a new touch interface without a screen and will be run by OS X in the background (ie the same thing). Prove me wrong....

On a more depressing note, this doesn't bode well for the Apple Expo in Paris on the 25th of September. With news that the iPhone is coming to the UK that doesn't sound very Irish to me so it will probably just be iTunes movies and TV shows. Woopee f'ing do.

PS. 2 mins after posting MacRumors alerted me to this. iPhones for everyone!! Knowing Apple they will have to release an unlocked version over the next week for Europe or they'll be in deep do do.

No comments: