Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thoughts On Thought : Site Nearly Complete


Well after 2 weeks of hard work and lots of feedback from people (thanks everyone who helped out) the site is nearly done and ready for presentation.

I've updated all the comments on every page right up until now. Fixed the top_frame so that it can be viewed on 1024 screens without having that bloody scroll bar! Forum background has been changed from black to white to make it easier to read (should I do the same to the Blog (it's white on black at the moment!)).

Googles Analytics impressed me so much that I seem oddly addicted to it now. It's very cool. Might post something in more detail about it soon with some images. Well worth if your trying to keep up to date with whats going on with peoples browsers/screens, habits etc.

So I'll end this post now. Intent to start a running commentary on Apple and their website once I have the site 100% complete. Until then though I have to add in the launch and spec pages from all the major releases that are missing.

Thanks again all who helped.

Cheers,

TD

No comments: